Dear MyBlog,
Lately, I noticed how frequent my head aches. I also noticed how short-tempered I've become towards my mother and siblings, now that I am taking the year end break, compared to how I was on school days. Lately, I also tried to earn online through the use of the internet since I know that I can get lots of things online like the PTC sites and the opportunity to earn through playing games or the virtual world. And it seems like I also got "stress" from one of those 'free stuffs'. I am now contemplating what to do; I am still looking for more options, weighing one from the other. I still want to be rich but I also want to retain my self as a human instead of becoming some mad monster.
I guess the thought of earning became a must for me, thus it became some sort of "work" instead of making it a hobby or just something I do for fun. The urgency to get an income drives me to push myself to work harder, sleep lesser and spend my free time to sit in front of my laptop, instead to be with my family and do what we normally do, just to get a few cents. I really don't think that this is worth it. I am not going to totally stop what I've already started though, instead, I'm going to force myself to slow down. I know that patience for little things is better than rushing just like how farmers wait patiently for their plants to grow.
Truly yours,
Me-Me
No comments:
Post a Comment
Comments, Suggestions, Questions, Reactions and others are always welcome. So do your worst...ehem, Please do your best.